After a typical world-class performance saw Barcelona leave Paris with a 3-1 first-leg win last week, Laurent Blanc’s side head to Spain with seemingly little chance of turning it around!
Hosts Barcelona have failed to win just two of their last 25 home games with in-form Luis Suarez scoring twelve goals in his last twelve games in all competitions.
PSG have won just one of their last five away games in the Champions League and can be backed at 33/1 to qualify!
- Barcelona have won the last two meetings between the sides 3-1.
- Luis Suarez has scored three goals in his last two games against PSG.
- Both teams have scored in all six meetings between the sides.
- Barcelona to win 3-1 @ 21/2 – Click HERE to bet!
- Luis Suarez to score anytime @ EVENS – Click HERE to bet!
- Barcelona to win and both teams to score @ 31/20 – Click HERE to bet!