Blackburn Rovers host Liverpool in an FA Cup quarter-final replay at Ewood Park after the two teams fought out a 0-0 draw an Anfield a month ago.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are without Steven Gerrard, Emre Can and Martin Skrtel, who all miss out through suspension. Meanwhile Blackburn boss Gary Bowyer is hoping that FA Cup hero Joshua King will be fit after missing the first tie last month. The Norway international scored a hat-trick in his last FA Cup tie as Rovers followed a 3-1 win over Swansea by beating Stoke 4-1. The Championship side head into the game against Liverpool with several first team players including Rudy Gestede, Chris Brown, Craig Conway, Grant Hanley and Simon Eastwood all injury doubts.
The winner of the tie will face Aston Villa in the semi-final at Wembley.
- Three red cards have been shown in the last two FA Cup ties at Ewood Park
- Blackburn midfielder Tom Cairney has been booked three times in four FA Cup games this season
- Both teams have scored in seven of Blackburn Rovers’ last nine home games
- Tom Cairney to be shown a card @ 4/1 – Click HERE to bet!
- Liverpool to win & both teams to score @ 13/5 – Click HERE to bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Liverpool to win @ 3/1 from 8/13 – Click HERE to bet!