Eddie Howe’s promotion contenders travel to Craven Cottage in the hope of regaining top spot in the Championship from Middlesbrough on goal difference.
Fulham will be looking to pick up all three points in order to extend the gap to the relegation zone after a poor first season back in the Championship. They are currently just eight points away from Wigan in 22nd place and are 12/1 to be relegated to League One.
Bournemouth have stuttered in recent weeks having picked up just six points from their last six games and will be hoping to replicate the 2-0 win over Fulham from earlier in the season.
- Bournemouth have won just one of their last six games.
- Bournemouth striker Yann Kermorgant has scored three goals in his last five games.
- Both teams have scored in five of Fulham’s last six home games.
- Bournemouth have lost three of their last four games with both teams scoring.
- Yann Kermorgant to score anytime @ 2/1 – Click HERE to bet!
- Fulham to win & both teams to score @ 11/2 – Click HERE to bet!