Liverpool host Blackburn Rovers at Anfield in the final FA Cup sixth round tie on Sunday with a trip to Wembley awaiting the winner.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are the in-form team with eight wins from their last ten games in all competitions including a 2-1 win over Manchester City.
Visitors Blackburn Rovers are destined for another season in the Championship after picking up just four wins in the league since December. Gary Bowyer’s side head into the game on the back of a 2-1 win over Sheffield Wednesday despite resting several first team regulars.
- Liverpool have won three of their last four FA Cup ties 2-1.
- Both teams have scored in each of the last five meetings between Liverpool and Blackburn.
- Blackburn striker Rudy Gestede has already scored against Premier League sides Swansea and Stoke in the FA Cup this season.
- Liverpool to win 2-1 @ 9/1 – Click HERE to bet!
- Liverpool to win & both teams to score @ 13/5 – Click HERE to bet!
- Rudy Gestede to score anytime @ 9/2 – Click HERE to bet!
- Steven Gerrard to score last @ 13/2 – Click HERE to bet!
- Liverpool to win @ 5/2 from 1/3 (New 888sport accounts) – Click HERE to bet!